Welcome to PractitionerPro®
Hypnotherapeutic Solutions for Optimum Wellness
Center for Cognitive and Behavioral Sciences of Personal Growth Management, Inc. (PGMI) proudly introduces PractitionerPro®, a hypno-therapeutic program designed for use in clinical and home-care settings, as well as by individual patients in a self-help mode. Used alone, or as an adjunct to treatment, PractitionerPro® gives health care the benefits of hypnotherapy - a recognized medical modality for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes. Research supports evidence to help improve immune function, increase relaxation, decrease stress, and ease pain and feelings of anxiety.
Hearing is Believing - Listen Now to PractitionerPro®Click here to listen now to PractitionerPro®
The Health Benefits of Hypnotherapy:
- Hypnotherapy has been shown to relieve chronic pain resulting from such conditions as IBS, cancer, arthritis, and fibromyalgia.
- Surgery for faster recovery with less symptom side effects of nausea, vomiting and pain
- Patients with chronic back pain show significant reductions in pain levels - as well as improvement in mood and sleep patterns - with daily practice of self-hypnosis techniques.
- Hypnosis can be used in emergency rooms and ICUs to stabilize respiration and heart rate, and to help calm accident victims.
- Burn centers have found that hypnotherapy helps reduce infection and scar tissue so healing takes place more rapidly.
- Offset depression in diabetes patients by 50%.
- In obstetrical practice, a hypnotic trance can reduce the pain of childbirth.
- Hypnotherapy can bring aid and comfort to both caregivers and patients in hospices and end-of-life care centers.
- As an adjunct to grief counseling, hypnotherapy helps the patient create and internalize positive messages, and feel more peace and acceptance about the transition they are facing.
"I was diagnosed with lung cancer in the spring of 2008 and used self-hypnosis for relaxation and to end my smoking habit. I could not believe how well hypnosis worked ...
Third party insurers and Joint Commission requirements now expect hospitals and clinics to offer alternative and non-pharmacological treatments for chronic pain to help reduce costs and provide patients with greater ...
*SAVE TIME* *SAVE COST* *CAPTURE LOST REVENUE* *Insurance Reimbursable* *Medicare Reimbursable* *JCHAO Compliance Applicable* *Veteran Administration Compliance Applicable* *Higher Patient Score Rating* *1st healthcare streamlined delivery for Hypnotherapy* NAISC Code 512110 video healthcare service products SIC 7812 Services Video Healthcare streamlined. Biofeedback Resources, Veteran Medical Product Device.Medical, Dental, And Hospital Equipment And Supplies / Physicians & Surgeons Equip & Supls Whol, Medical Equip. We are a subcontractor supplier to Veteran behavioral health prime contractor vendors and healthcare clinicians.